Non-Surgical Butt Lift: Five Things You Need to Know Before You Book Your Treatment
One of the areas that has seen the most innovative advances in non-surgical body enhancement procedures is in non-surgical butt lifts—especially in NYC. The results of this non-invasive procedure are incredible. You do not need to resort to painful plastic surgery and implants to sculpt your ideal backside. With non-surgical options, you can look and feel great without the pain and recovery of traditional plastic surgery.
Beautiful, Natural Looking Results
Non-surgical butt lifts use special injections that help to add volume and improve the shape of your butt. They can also smooth and tighten the area to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite. These injections work over a period of time so you can get the natural look and feel that you want. Nobody will ever know that you’ve had your butt enhanced.
Not only do the butt lift injections add volume on their own, but they also stimulate your body’s collagen production. Poly-L-lactic acid powder, which is an ingredient in the injections, is absorbed into the area and helps your body to produce more collagen. Over time, your body will naturally increase collagen, which contributes to a beautiful, natural enhancement.
Before you Book Your Appointment
There are a few key things that you should know before you book your first appointment for a non surgical butt lift in NYC:
1) The entire series of procedures takes time. A complete treatment requires four separate appointments that are booked four weeks apart. This allows your body to produce its own collagen and allows the injections to do their magic. Taking time will result in better results, including increased enhancement and a more natural look and feel.
2) Though non-surgical butt lifts do not have the same recovery time as traditional plastic surgery, there are a few things that you will have to do after each treatment. The medical aesthetician will give you more detailed instructions, but generally, these will include:
a. Avoid excessive exercise for the first two days after each treatment.
b. Massage the area for five minutes five times a day for five days after each treatment.
3) Non-surgical butt lifts last for between 12 and 24 months. Some people will go back for another round in a couple of years while others will be happy with the lasting results.
4) Expect to see results immediately and additional collagen production in about three weeks.
5) The injection area will be treated with a topical numbing agent before the procedure begins. This helps you to feel as comfortable as possible throughout each treatment.
Choosing the Best Provider for Your Non-Surgical Butt Lift in NYC
There is an art to sculpting the most beautiful behinds. Make sure you are choosing a talented Aesthetic Expert like Jordan Jacobs so you can get the best non-surgical butt lift in NYC. She is a highly trained, registered nurse who has talent for enhancing her client’s natural beauty. Jordan is incredibly experienced in the art of injectable beauty enhancements, and she can help you feel great about your body. Click here to know more.