Fillers can instantly enhance your appearance in many ways:
- lifting the lower face (removing jowls), cheeks (creating angular cheekbones), smile (correcting drooping corners of the mouth)
- concealing and smoothing fine lines on the face, neck lines, lip lines, smoker’s lines, puppet lines, marionette lines, eyebags and scars
- softening smile lines, laughing lines and deep facial folds
- adding volume to a thin face and hollowed temples
- creating youth to an aging face
- rejuvenating a tired-looking face
- jaw reshaping to create a defined and smoother jawline
- non-surgical nose job to reshape and define the nose
- non-surgical chin implant
- earlobe repair for stretched out earlobes
With the volume enhancement of facial Fillers, a complete transformation can be achieved in a matter of minutes.
- To reduce the risk of bruising, do not take any anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medications for 1 week before the treatment. This includes Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Advil, Antihistamine Medications, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort, and Garlic supplements. Avoid consuming alcohol the night prior to treatment.
- Do not schedule injections before an event. Allow at least 2 weeks before any major event in case of any bruising or swelling occurs.
- Do not rub or apply firm pressure (no facials!) to the injected areas for 24 hours following treatment unless directed to do so.
- Avoid activities that involve lying faced down, such as physiotherapy treatment or massages.
- Avoid exercise and strenuous activity for the first 24 hours after facial filler injection.
- The injections start taking effect immediately, with the full result of treatment occurring between 2-4 weeks post injection.
- Swelling is expected after Facial Filler injections. The degree of swelling varies from person to person, depending on their sensitivity, the product, and the area treated.
- Occasional bruising of the skin at the injection point may occur. This may last a few days, and can be camouflaged with makeup.
- If you are out in the sun you need to re-apply sunblock (SPF 30+) every 2 hours.
- Avoid thermal trauma such as hot showers, whirlpool, steam rooms, saunas, etc. for 2 days following treatment.
- No sunbathing for 2 weeks post-injection! This can morph the shape of the filler.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medications for 1 week following treatment. This includes Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Advil and Antihistamine Medications.
We offer facial fillers to men and women in the following cities and counties in New York:
Cities & Towns: Manhattan (New York City), Nyack, Montgomery (Upstate New York), Garden City (Long Island)
Counties: New York County, Rockland County, Orange County, Nassau County