Lip Fillers can safely and successfully enhance your lips by treating:
- wrinkled lips
- drooping lips
- thin lips
- flat upper lip
- uneven and asymmetrical lips
- oversized upper lip
- undefined lip edge
- lip reshaping for a more appealing lip contour
- oversized bottom lip
- smile lift (drooping corners of the mouth)
- undefined philtrums
- undefined cupid’s bow
- lip lines
- aging lips
- creating a “Pouty Lip” with the Keyhole lip injection technique
- To reduce the risk of bruising, do not take any anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medications for 1 week before the treatment. This includes Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Advil, Antihistamine Medications, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort, and Garlic supplements. Avoid consuming alcohol the night prior to treatment.
- Do not schedule injections before an event. Allow at least 2 weeks before any major event in case of any bruising or swelling occurs.
- There is typically a period of swelling in the first 24-48 hours. During this period, the lips will become larger than the final result. Icing during and after the procedure helps minimize the swelling. Most patients are able to return to work the next day or directly after treatment.
- Gently massage the lips for 3 days after the treatment to ensure that the filler settles in evenly.
- Gently apply cold compresses to the lips immediately after injections and repeatedly for the first 24 hours. Icing the lips in 15 minute intervals minimizes the swelling.
- Sleep with your head elevated the first night after injection to reduce any swelling in the lips.
- Avoid exercise and strenuous activity for the first 24 hours after injection.
- Swelling and bruising of the lips may occur. This may last a few days, and can be covered with Lipstick.
- Avoid thermal trauma such as hot showers, whirlpool, steam rooms, saunas, etc. for 2 days following treatment.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medications for 1 week following treatment. This includes Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Advil, Antihistamine Medications, Vitamin E, and Fish Oil. Avoid consuming alcohol the night prior to treatment.
We offer lip fillers to the clients in following cities and counties in New York:
Cities & Towns:
New York City, Mount Kisco, Goshen, Nyack
Westchester County, Orange County, Rockland County